Sunday noon, August 6, 2006
A local conservative (who's been heckling me on an AIDS human interest piece not long back and who routinely stalks me at community political events, while never confronting me in person or acknowledging me until later in his blog) says " I don't know whether what happened to her was the result of negligence on the doctor's part, or simply one of those bad things that sometimes happen to us through no particular fault of our own in a fallen world that exists under the curse of sin. Knowing whichever one it might be would bring her little comfort, I'm sure. But I know that God wants a much better life for her, you and me than we currently enjoy on this fallen world. And if we'll trust in Him to change our hearts and renounce doing things our way, He gives us hope for a painless, perfect life in the new Heaven and new Earth."
Why yes, he's praying for both mom and me, because who knows, Mom just may be there as punishment for what I write.
A local conservative (who's been heckling me on an AIDS human interest piece not long back and who routinely stalks me at community political events, while never confronting me in person or acknowledging me until later in his blog) says " I don't know whether what happened to her was the result of negligence on the doctor's part, or simply one of those bad things that sometimes happen to us through no particular fault of our own in a fallen world that exists under the curse of sin. Knowing whichever one it might be would bring her little comfort, I'm sure. But I know that God wants a much better life for her, you and me than we currently enjoy on this fallen world. And if we'll trust in Him to change our hearts and renounce doing things our way, He gives us hope for a painless, perfect life in the new Heaven and new Earth."
Why yes, he's praying for both mom and me, because who knows, Mom just may be there as punishment for what I write.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home